MTA Center will go above and beyond to communicate with you and your child. All children learn in different ways some are hands-on, while others are more instruction-inclined.
English, comprehensive Reading, Building vocabulary and Assay writings.
- Essay Writing
- Elementary Social Studies
- Middle Grades Social Studies
(7th – 8th Grades)
- High School Social Studies
Science, everything from Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Earth Science
- Elementary Science
- Middle Grades Science
Mathematics, all levels math from Algebra to Calculus.
- Algebra I and II
- Preparing for School Success and Goal Settings
- Strategies for Active Reading
- How to Study/Manage Time
- Decision-Making Scenarios